Monday, May 17, 2010

Way Behind

I know I know, I am way behind on posting new pictures of Avington. I promise to post more over the weekend since we will be celebrating her SECOND BIRTHDAY!!! Where has the time gone?! She is talking up a storm and using 2 and 3 word phrases (right on track from an SLP's view hehe), running and jumping all over the place, following multi-step directions, and making us laugh multiple times a day. She is just so funny, I have no idea where she comes up with the stuff she says! She is also very independent and stubborn (much like her father) :)
We have a minnie mouse party planned for Saturday, and she is so excited. I am not sure why we spent money on buying her presents for her big day, because if you ask her what she wants her response is "cake". What can I say, a woman after my own heart!
We have also been busy finishing the inside of our house before the big party. Charlie has been working so hard finishing the crown molding, installing new ceiling fans and lights, and today (thanks to the rain) will be at home painting. Oh, and he finished putting down our new hard wood floor. It looks so great, he did such an awesome job! He promised me it would be done for Avie's bday, and before we start with new demo for the new addition to the back. We are adding on a master bedroom/bath/walk in closet and a family room. I am hoping to say our remodeling and building on will be completely finished by January of 2011.
Ok well I think that is it for now. Promise to post new pictures of our big girl soon!
Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: