Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Avie!

Good Morning Birthday Girl! Daddy made her a Mickey Mouse pancake to start her day off right! Avie's cake! Can you tell we went for a Minnie Mouse theme?

She had a red velvet Minnie cupcake that Memaw Burr made. I will post pictures of her blowing out the candle later. Hopefullly mom got some on her camera. Avie wouldn't let me out of her sight so I had to hold her while she blew out her candle, needless to say I didn't get any pictures.

Uncle Ryan bought her a bubble machine! She loved it and so did the other kids!

Playing in the bubbles
Among other things, mom and dad Burr got her a huge playhouse! Here are her and Parker helping.
Looking out the door. Can you tell it was hot? Look at that hair!
Here are some of the girls at the party
Blowing up our what we though was a Princess Castle........
Not So Much! Long story with this one!! Needless to say it was a wrestling ring. I think Main Events was a little messed up this weekend! They told me to pick up after 2:00 pm. So Charlie got there at like 3:30ish.... Not a soul around!!!!! So by finally someone showed up and thought he was giving us the Princess Castle I ordered.... he was obviously wrong.

No comments: