Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Pool

I love this one with her little legs crossed, it makes me think "This is the life"



Here are some pictures of Avie in a "real pool" at Debbie Hardesty's a.k.a "Miss Debbie". The first time I took her, she did not like it one bit, she cried and screamed even when her feet were in. However as you can tell by the pictures she now LOVES it! As soon as we get there she heads right for the water and splashes her little baby feet, it is so cute.
We all think she is going to be an outdoors girl, she loves playing in the rocks/dirt, looking at the birds, going for walks, smelling/picking the flowers, and "exploring" with papaw Burr.
She is growing up so fast! Sorry for the delay in pictures.... my internet has been acting up lately. Hopefully it is fixed and I can get back to blogging and cropmom.... I am addicted thanks to Christy :)

No comments: