Sunday, February 22, 2009

Monthly play date and other random pics

Today we had our play date at Carter's house. Here is Sam, he is so cute. He is so good with the babies. He was constantly making sure they had toys, and kept kissing Avie... it was adorable.
Here is Emma
Sam and Avie
Beth and ParkerThis was a random picture from the other day. Avie loves to chew on this necklace


Avie is 9 months old today. She has her 9 month check up tomorrow with Dr. Magness Carver. I am interested to see how much she weighs and how long she is. I am a bit concerned that she is not crawling. She cries when we put her on her belly. We have been working on crawling, but we are not having any luck. She does however love to walk! She holds our fingers and just walks and walks. Sometimes I think she is going to take off running. My mom said that I walked before I crawled, but that part of me that has taken numerous child development classes, is worried. I will just have to see what the Doctor says tomorrow.

No comments: