Monday, February 23, 2009

9 month check

GREAT NEWS! Today was Avie's 9 month check up. As some of you know, I was very concerned that Avie was not crawling. I asked the doctor about it and these were her exact words " She is walking better than some 12 month olds walk" and " Don't worry about her not crawling, by the looks of things she is right where she needs to be developmentally". She also explained to me that lots of babies do not crawl anymore since there was the push to have babies on their backs. She said we are doing a great job with her and there is nothing to worry about. She weighs 21.8 pounds and is 30 3/4 inches long. I guess she is in the 75%tile for weight and "at the tip top" for her heights. Thanks to all of you for your kind words, prayers and encouragement as I dealt with my worries! God is Good to us :)

No comments: