Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas but most importantly Happy Birthday Jesus!
I have to admit, I woke up at 4:50 this morning and could not to back to sleep. I am still very much "a kid a Christmas", but I am not excited for selfish reasons, I cannot wait to see little Avie and how excited she will be. I am also very anxious to give all of the presents we bought to our family.
While I was laying awake this morning, I began to think of Mary and Joseph. My mind wondered to how proud they must be as parents, to know that the child they gave birth to came to save the world. I also thought about the wise men who traveled miles and miles to come to see the Christ child, how amazing and wonderful that 3 men traveled so far to see a child they didn't even know. What a wonderful day that would be for Mary, Joseph and really for me. Jesus came here for me and you.... how wonderful.
So from the Wright Family this CHRISTmas season.... Have a very Merry Christmas and remember how loved and special we all truely are.

No comments: