Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Family Updates

Hello All!
Its been a long time since I have posted pictures, but my camera battery is dead and I need to charge it. I will post new pics of Avie as soon as I have it charged :)

AVIE: Walking, talking, and has her own independent personality. She is just so much fun and very independent. She has several words now: mommy, daddy, hi, bye bye, night night, more, ball, dog, duck, jump, go, baby, juice, mamaw, boo boo, hello. Sounds: bear, dog, duck, cow, beep beep (I know I am forgetting some words and sounds). It also amazes me how much she understands and follows multi-step directions. She is also very animated/dramatic! Its so funny! We are just so blessed to have her as our baby girl... who is not so much of a baby anymore. She will be 16 months on the 22 of September! Where has the time gone....

CHARLIE: Please pray for him. He has an official job interview with River View schools on the 15th of September with the maintenance department. He has been working with them as a "sub" for several months now and they recently started taking applications. So please keep him in your prayers on the 15th :) He has been busy with this that and the other, and really enjoys Avie. Every night before we go to sleep we talk about all the funny things she did that day.

JACIE: Back to school! Busy schedule this year. I have lots of first graders and third graders this year. By the looks of speech screenings for kindergarten, lots more with be joining the party.

Hope you all have a wonderful week :)
I will post pictures soon

No comments: