Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bathroom remodeling

Charlie and I have decided to "remodel" our bathroom. Actually we have gutted a bedroom and are going to rip out our existing bathroom and make a stairway to our basement. The new bathroom is in our spare bedroom. Charlie, along with the help of my dad and his dad, is doing the whole thing. Right now it is a huge mess, but it will be well worth it when it is finished. I will post new pictures of progress as it comes along.
Here we are in our new tub.
New tub in the wall that Charlie just built. Behind that is where a closet with all of my clothes used to be.

This picture is looking in from the hallway.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Jacie
You and Charlie are so brave to remodel. I am sooo glad we are finished with all that...uh, wait, can you ever be finished with that?? LOL It will be wonderful when it is finished. Avie is just growing like a weed...such a cutie bug!
Happy New Year!
Jeanne